LEMON VITALITY 5ML (190 PV)
Lemon Vitality is bright and fresh and sunshine in a bottle! Adding a drop or two to your morning NingXia not only tastes great, it also helps cut through brain fog, supports your immune system, and will have you upbeat and ready for the day. Here are a few other tips from YL on how you can incorporate Lemon Vitality into your oil routine:
• Zest it up: And some sparkle to your daily routine by putting 1–2 drops of Lemon Vitality in a vegetarian gel capsule and taking with a meal.
• Make breakfast fun: Blend a drop in pancake or waffle batter and top your breakfast with fresh fruit for a healthy meal that tastes like lemon-poppyseed cake.
CITRUS FRESH VITALITY 5ML (190 PV)
Citrus Fresh Vitality is a blend of Lemon and other citrus oils with a bit of Spearmint thrown in for good measure. These come together for a bright, citrusy melody which you can incorporate in your favorite drinks and recipes to help turn any frowns upside down! Supporting general wellness and packing in all the benefits of the citrus oils, a few drops of Citrus Fresh Vitality in a capsule every day is a welcome part of a daily wellness regimen. Young Living also suggests:
• Season like a boss: Use Citrus Fresh Vitality in recipes such as fruit salads, salad dressings, and marinades to enhance the flavor.
• Personalize your beverages: Add 1–2 drops of Citrus Fresh Vitality to every 2 ounces of your favorite fruit and vegetable juices and smoothies.
DIGIZE VITALITY 5ML (190 PV)
We’ll soon be making the switch from light, summery dishes to richer fall dishes, so DiGize Vitality is a great oil to have on hand if you find yourself needing some relief. Make a warm tea with it or add a few drops to a veggie capsule and take it with some water to help with digestive discomfort. Here are a few more suggestions from YL:
• On the go: When road tripping, enhance your traveling experience by adding a few drops of DiGize Vitality to your water bottle.
• Time for tea: Make a soothing tea with antioxidant properties by adding honey and DiGize Vitality.
ORANGE VITALITY 5ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Ease into fall with the sweet taste of citrus that also happens to be a popular harvest flavor too! Orange Vitality helps support your immune system and is a great addition to all kinds of dishes, smoothies, deserts, and more! Remember that this is the same oil that’s in the regularly labeled Orange essential oil which is a staple in a lot of fall diffuser blends. Try these other suggestions from Young Living:
• Boost your cooking: Use Orange Vitality in sweet or savory dishes for added flavor and zest in a healthy life.
• Hydrate like royalty: Add Orange Vitality to your drinking water after a run to give it a burst of flavor.
COPAIBA VITALITY 5ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Copaiba Vitality has one of the most unique flavors of all of the Vitality oils. A bit of spice and somewhat richer, this is a great one to add to your meats and savory dishes. Help your body as it recovers from a workout by adding 3-4 drops to a veggie capsule and drinking plenty of water. Check out these other YL tips:
• Post-workout routine: Add Copaiba Vitality to Pure Protein Complete or your favorite protein drink.
• Flavor it up: Add Copaiba Vitality to your favorite smoked salmon or smoked meat recipes.
NOTE: In order to get the Subscribe to Save exclusives Orange Vitality and Copaiba Vitality, you have to be enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards program (formerly known as Essential Rewards) and/or have a Subscription order that meets the PV requirements for those items. The extra bonus of meeting all these PV amounts with your S2S order is that you get even more Loyalty Points to spend later!
LAVENDER LEMONADE VITALITY DROPS (250 PV)
A mixture of refreshment and calming, Lavender Lemonade Vitality Drops keep you hydrated and help your body recover after an active day. We have a feeling once you try both flavors, you’ll be stocking up on the 3-packs of each of them! Here are a few more great tips from Young Living:
• Add some delish: After setting a personal record at the gym, cool down with a drink infused with flavorful Lavender Lemonade YL Vitality Drops.
• Sweeten the deal: Add a great taste to an ordinary glass of water, plus get an extra boost of trace minerals when you add YL Vitality Drops to your daily hydration routine.
ENDOFLEX VITALITY 5ML (250 PV)
Whole body wellness is the goal with all of Young Living’s products and EndoFlex Vitality is no exception. Spearmint, Nutmeg, and more make this blend perfect for adding to a daily wellness capsule. Check out these other ideas from YL:
• Build healthy habits: Keep up your overall wellness by building a daily checklist of things like stretching for 15 minutes, meditating, and adding EndoFlex Vitality to a relaxing cup of tea.
• Juice it up: Spice up a well-balanced breakfast with a delicious fruit smoothie that has a few drops of EndoFlex Vitality for a refreshing boost.
LONGEVITY VITALITY 5ML (250 PV)
The purpose is in the name. Supporting multiple systems in our body, Longevity Vitality is particularly good for healthy looking skin! Take this daily in addition to using YL’s CBD Beauty Boost and you will see smoother, healthier looking skin. This is even more important as the seasons change so our skin continues looking flawless and feeling great instead of drying out. Take a look at some of Young Living’s suggestions:
• Keep grooving: Add a little movement to your day by dancing around to a few favorite tunes, then hydrate by adding Longevity Vitality to a cool glass of water.
• Treat yourself: After a hard day burning calories, take time for a breather and pour yourself a cup of tea with a few drops of Longevity Vitality.
LIFE 9 (300 PV)
17 billion live cultures from nine beneficial bacteria strains in Life 9 help support gut health while also being good for healthy immune function and metabolism. This packs a punch to keep our digestive system in tip top shape as we enter the season of holiday eating. Take a look at what YL has to say about this powerhouse probiotic:
• Go pro with probiotics: Support your healthy lifestyle by moving your body, eating a balanced diet, and taking Life 9 to promote healthy digestion.
• Support your systems: Add taking a Life 9 pill to your daily multivitamins and supplements for an extra boost of probiotics.
GRAPEFRUIT BERGAMOT VITALITY DROPS (300 PV)
To keep up with staying active as we head into fall, YL’s Vitality Drops have electrolytes and Vitality oils to help flavor your water, keep your body hydrated, and make it easier to recover and keep going. And bonus – you get to try both flavors for free this month! The Grapefruit Bergamot option has a bright, crisp taste that will remind you of summer and brighten your mood. Here are a few more suggestions from Young Living:
• Up your hydration game: Add a few drops of YL Vitality Drops to your water bottle for a yummy taste that will encourage you to keep sipping throughout the day.
• Boost your body: After a hard workout, add some YL Vitality Drops to your green smoothie for a kick of flavor and extra electrolytes.
If you haven’t been incorporating Vitality oils into your daily health and wellness regimen, what an amazing opportunity to check out the benefits from SO MANY different Vitality oils for free this month! Plus we know you’re going to fall in love (see what we did there) with those Vitality Drops, especially if you struggle to drink enough water each day. So what are you most excited about?? We’d love to know which of these products are already part of your routine and how you use them in the comments below. We hope your first month of fall is perfection, friends!