Who doesn’t love fall diffuser blends PLUS immune support AND good sleep? Nobody, that’s who! We think this sounds like the perfect recipe to celebrate our first full month of autumn, wouldn’t you agree? What’s even better is that if you’re ordering through Young Living’s Subscribe to Save program, you’ll earn extra exclusive freebies along with those always awesome Loyalty Rewards points. Next level awesome!!
CLOVE 5ML (190 PV)
When you think of Clove, we’d be willing to bet antioxidants aren’t the first thing that comes to mind. However, did you know Clove has the most concentrated level of antioxidants of ANY OIL!? Yep, Clove’s ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) value is over 1,000,000. Whoa. For a little comparison reference, the ORAC score for blueberries is only 2,400. We’re talking serious immune system support, people! Since Clove is available as a Vitality oil too, it is great to incorporate as a dietary supplement for overall wellness. Did you also know Clove has been used for centuries as a numbing agent in dentistry? There are a lot of mamas of teething babies who know this well because 1 tsp of olive oil + 1 drop of Clove + 2-3 drops of Copaiba = serious magic! Clove is a staple in just about every diffuser recipe this time of year, but it’s also an awesome ingredient in chest rubs to encourage sleep and stimulate dreams while adding feelings of comfort and protection. Here are a few other tips from YL on how you can incorporate Clove into your oil routine:
• Spice up a soak: After a day of outdoor adventure, draw up a warm bath, dilute drops of Clove oil in the tub, and allow yourself to sit back and soak up all the Clove essential oil benefits.
• Feel forest fresh: Add 3–4 drops of Clove to a glass spray bottle to bring in a warm, woodsy scent that simply sings of the outdoors.
CINNAMON BARK 5ML (190 PV)
Cinnamon Bark is another one of the Young Living’s awesome oils available in both a regular and Vitality version (same oil, just different label). It helps support our circulatory, cardiovascular, and digestive systems as well as helping to curb cravings. On top of that, the sweet, spicy aroma is amazing in the diffuser or when you add a drop or two to your favorite fall baking recipes! Check out these other YL tips:
• Unwind and relax: Mix 3 drops of Cinnamon Bark oil with some V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and use it for a warming foot massage. Then put on a pair of warm socks to keep your feet cozy and moisturized!
• Spice it up: Make a room spray by filling a spray bottle with 3 ounces of water and 4 drops of Thieves essential oil blend, which features Cinnamon Bark as a main ingredient.
NUTMEG 5ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Talk about an adrenal support powerhouse, friends! Around the holidays, our adrenals can get taxed by later evenings, more sugar in our diets, and added stress. Nutmeg to the rescue! Simply place a drop under your tongue or swab a drop on the inside of your cheek to give your adrenals some extra love. Enjoy the benefits of extra energy during the day and the support of the body’s melatonin production for a more restful night. Remember that good sleep helps to support a healthy immune system! On top of these great health tips, a drop or two of Nutmeg in your fall diffuser blends will help to make your home cozy and relaxing this time of year. Try these other suggestions from Young Living:
• Freshen up fall: Make a homey linen spray by combining a few drops of Nutmeg, Clove, and Bergamot in a spray bottle filled with 2 cups of water. This cozy scent will make guests feel right at home!
• Work in bliss: Refresh your home office with a diffuser blend of Nutmeg and Eucalyptus Radiata for a spicy-fresh scent that will help your upcoming meeting be a little brighter.
PATCHOULI 5ML (250 PV)
Okay, if you don’t have Patchouli, you’re seriously missing out. It’s incredible for your skin and is also amazing relaxation/sleep. Add a drop to your favorite YL moisturizer at night and both enrich your skin and help you drift off to dreamland! Patchouli is delish when diffused with Orange and Frankincense and you’ll find it’s actually a key ingredient in a lot of perfume recipes. Having some feelings of jealousy? Obsession? Insecurities? Throw some Patchouli at it!! But seriously, we think Patchouli is underrated when it comes to emotional support because it can actually help you process through tough emotions while promoting clarity of the mind. This isn’t just your distant aunt’s favorite aroma anymore, friends! Here are a few more great tips from Young Living:
• Warm up indoor workouts: Cold weather got you indoors? Diffuse Patchouli oil to add a comforting atmosphere to a calming yoga session or as you stretch before bed.
• Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize: With cold weather coming in, skin can get drier and drier. Add a drop or two of Patchouli oil to your favorite face lotion for extra moisture your skin will love.
IMMUPRO (300 PV)
If we’re going to stay well during the change of seasons and cooler weather – especially with all the craziness going on right now – our bodies need all the help they can get! If stress is already high for you, this time of year can really give your immune system a beating. Incorporating ImmuPro into your supplement routine during seasons of extra stress or lack of sleep can make a world of difference. With powdered wolfberry, reishi mushroom, maitake (hen of the woods) mushroom, and minerals like zinc, copper, and selenium, this really is a powerhouse of a chewable. It also includes melatonin to promote restful sleep when you’re feeling extra run down. Getting good sleep helps your body to heal and recover. Pro tip: split or cut one chewable it into halves or quarters for your kiddos depending on age! Check out these other ideas from YL:
• Amp up antioxidants: Support your body with an extra boost of antioxidants with this chewable, healthy tablet.
• Update evening routines: Take 1–2 ImmuPro chewable tablets in the evening as you prep for a healthy night’s sleep.
SPICED TURMERIC HERBAL TEA (400 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Hey tea lovers – check. this. out! What a treat!! Snuggle up with a warm cup of this delicious tea while you relax by the fire with a good book or your favorite fall movie. Spiced Turmeric Herbal Tea is so good on its own, but you can add a splash of your favorite creamer, a spoonful of honey, or even some maple syrup to make a warm and cozy chai! Plus you get all the amazing benefits of Turmeric while you enjoy. Win Win! As if it couldn’t get any better, Young Living will be donating $1 to the Foundation for every 400 PV+ order this month!!! We love this sooo much! Take a look at some of Young Living’s suggestions for this yummy tea:
• Brighten your morning: Pour yourself a cup of cozy first thing in the morning and enjoy the benefits of warm, comforting Spiced Turmeric.
• Kick back and relax: After a long day of overcast weather, settle into the evening with a dash of delish by pouring a mug of this spiced wonder.
YL FOUNDATION MUG (400 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
We maintain drinks just taste better when you have them in a great cup, mug, or glass! Lucky for us, the Young Living Foundation will be including this exclusive mug in any 400PV+ order this month! Here are a few tips from YL for getting the most out of this special gift:
• Make something memorable: Mix up some low-sugar hot chocolate with some Cinnamon Bark Vitality oil for a healthy treat. Pour your delightful blend into your new Young Living Foundation mug to feel good about what you’re drinking—and what you’re drinking it from!
• Celebrate your community: Sip and smile knowing you are supporting the Young Living Foundation and the good it does in your community and communities around the world as you sip!
As an extra little treat as you start out October, check out these awesome fall-inspired diffuser blends:
1 drop Clove
3 drops Cinnamon Bark
4 drops Tangerine
5 drops Stress Away
3 drops Cinnamon Bark
5 drops Cinnamon bark
1 drop Clove
1 drop Nutmeg