Flowers are blooming everywhere and I am here for – I LOVE this time of year! And May’s Gifts With Purchase give us even more to love, friends!
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential/Loyalty Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
Ok, now on to the spectacular lineup you can earn for FREE this month!
Everyone loves free money, right? Make your 100+ PV order on Subscription and you’ll not only earn the rate of Loyalty Rewards Points you normally do, you’ll get 10 more bonus points! That’s basically $10 extra you can spend for free to get products you love or want to try. I love getting free Loyalty Rewards Points!
Ever wanted to know another option to add to your wool dryer balls aside from Lavender or Purification? Lemongrass is perfect! It has a fresh, crisp scent and is a great replacement for those nasty dryer sheets. It’s also an underrated aroma in the diffuser! Need to rid the house of unwanted odors? Lemongrass clears the air and replaces it with a pleasant, bright aroma all can enjoy.
• Odors away. Diffuse to neutralize stale, musty odors or residual odors from cooking.
• Dream clean. Add 10 drops to a glass spray bottle with water and spritz to freshen carpets and furniture.
Geranium Bourbon is floral and delightful and a nice twist on a fan favorite. Up to 900 pounds of geranium bourbon flowers, leaves, and stems are distilled to produce 1 liter of essential oil! It reminds me of how much it takes to make Rose oil. Geranium Bourbon is great for smooth looking skin and shiny hair, plus it’s great in a DIY perfume (I’ll share a recipe at the end). A little goes a long way to help give a floral boost to your diffuser blends too.
• Natural charm. Apply it topically to use its lush, floral aroma as a natural perfume.
• Glow-getter. Apply topically to add luster and shine to your hair and promote your skin’s natural glow.
First thing people noticed when the BLOOM line of skincare came out is the intoxicating aroma in them. So much so that Young Living gave us the blend to use on its own! With Vetiver, Blue Cypress, Davana, Royal Hawaiian Sandalwood, Clove, Jasmine, Carrot Seed, Spearmint, Geranium, and Sacred Frankincense, it is GREAT for skin, but it is also so wonderful in the diffuser on its own or with a citrus or other oil that compliments it. Plus, a drop or two mixed in with your skincare routine or in your favorite unscented lotion is another way to get this calming and centering blend in your life.
• Sweet blends. Blend BLOOM by Young Living essential oil blend with your favorite lotion and apply to your neck or wrists for a sophisticated, floral personal scent.
• Carve out some quiet. Diffuse 8–10 drops in your diffuser while taking a quiet moment for yourself.
Time to play mixologist! Grab your roller with amethyst stones and make yourself a spring inspired perfume or a roller blend that you want to keep on you at all times. Amethyst is said to be calming and centering, so if you have a favorite calming blend, that would go great in this roller too. Whatever you want to have at your fingertips whenever you want, make it! It’s yours. :)
• Capture creativity. Bottle your most inspiring blends in this stylish roller.
• Beautify your top shelf. Admire your oil handiwork as it swirls around this bottle’s elegant amethyst stones.
A lovely addition to nearly any diffuser blend, did you know that Vanilla oleoresin is also good for your hair and skin? Adding a few drops to your bath & shower gel along with other skin supporting oils will make your skin happy and keep you from having all the synthetic perfumes and “scents” that normal body washes and soaps are filled with. Add a drop to your shampoo or hair serums for some sweet and rich notes added to the aroma while also getting all the benefits.
• Spring scent-sation. Add Vanilla to your shampoo or bath gel to savor its rich, sweet aroma.
• Bath bouquet. Add to your bath and body products to enjoy its sweet, comforting scent.
Here is an amazing roller recipe using this month’s gift oils along with three superb diffuser blends:
May Gift Roller Blend
– 20 drops BLOOM
– 5 drops Vanilla
– 2 drops Geranium Bourbon
Top with carrier oil and enjoy!
Spring is in Bloom
– 5 drops BLOOM
– 3 drops Vanilla
– 2 drops Spearmint
– 4 drops Geranium Bourbon
– 2 drops Orange
– 2 drops Lavender
– 1 drop Vanilla
Clear the Air
– 3 drops Lemongrass
– 3 drops Lemon
– 2 drops Eucalyptus Globulus
There are so many ways you can use these oils and getting to make your own roller will keep you in control of exactly what you want to help support you the best. Spring is full of possibilities and so are these Gifts With Purchase (including the free 10 Loyalty Rewards Points!). What are you most excited about getting?