It’s officially 2022 and we’re sooo ready for a fresh new year! New beginnings, new opportunities, and endless possibilities make us super excited to see what this year brings. So who’s ready to make this the best year yet with!? If so, January’s Gifts With Purchase are going to help us start this year out right. Get ready to tackle all the goals with some amazing oils this month!
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential/Loyalty Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
Ok, now on to the spectacular lineup you can earn for FREE this month!
FREE SHIPPING (100 PV)
Pssst, do you remember that now ALL orders of 100PV+ qualify for FREE SHIPPING?! Yep, still free! Save a little money, fill your order, and enjoy!
ROSEMARY 15ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
The herbaceous, fresh scent of Rosemary pairs well in the diffuser with citrus oils or can help bring out the notes in blends that it’s already in like Thieves! On top of that, it’s great for those days when you need to focus up and get things done! Here are a few other tips from YL on how you can incorporate Rosemary into your oil routine:
• Show your scalp some TLC. Massage a few drops of this fresh, woodsy essential oil into your scalp by adding it to your favorite shampoo. Mix it with Cedarwood, the 300 PV-tier gift with purchase, for a refreshing scalp mask.
• Spritz away the stinky and sticky. Clean to your heart’s content, spritzing away stinky odors and sticky counters with a Rosemary-infused DIY cleaner.
GRAPEFRUIT 15ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Grapefruit is near the pinnacle of freshness! With a bit of sweetness along with the burst of citrus, Grapefruit will brighten up your home. In the diffuser, in your cleaner, or any way you choose to use it! Check out these other YL tips:
• Refresh the room. Want your room to feel like a sunny beach house? Grapefruit brings a welcome burst of freshness, whether you’re diffusing it or using it to zest up your household cleaners.
• Show off a sweet, summery scent. Grapefruit’s sweet, invigorating aroma can brighten any day. Just dab a little on your wrists and neck to sport a fresh personal scent.
EUCALYPTUS RADIATA 15ML (190 PV)
Eucalyptus Radiata is one of the key oils in the Thieves blend, which brings a comforting familiarity when it’s in the diffuser or used in a DIY chest rub with a carrier oil. Comfort, relaxation, and a fresh clean scent is what you get in this wonderful 15ml bottle! Try these other suggestions from Young Living:
• Love your locks. Give those tresses the royal treatment! Massage a few drops of Eucalyptus Radiata into your scalp so the rejuvenating scent can refresh your hair.
• Drift off to dreamland. Rub a little Eucalyptus Radiata on the bottoms of your feet and inhale the comforting aroma as you settle down for a long winter’s nap.
LIME 15ML (250 PV)
Freshen up your diffuser blends with a little citrus twist! Lime adds a unique twist to some winter favorites. Combine it with Thieves or Purification and enjoy a little extra freshness with the comfort. You can even add a drop to your nighttime moisturizer! Here are a few more great tips from Young Living:
• Add some zest to your day and take a mini tropical staycation in a bottle! Invite Lime’s sunny, citrusy notes into your favorite spaces by diffusing it or add it to your DIY cleaner to enjoy its fresh, clean scent.
• Get that glow. What’s a vacation without some spa time? Give your skin some glow by applying 2 drops of Lime to your face with a cotton pad or ball as you wind down for bed.
CEDARWOOD 15ML (300 PV)
For most people, Cedarwood is just for sleep (which it’s very good for, by the way). But there’s so. much. more. It’s great for skin care, confidence, envisioning the future, and surprisingly good with certain oils in the diffuser! Check out these other ideas from YL:
• Treat those tresses. You have to wear your hair every day, so let Cedarwood make it your best-looking feature! Warm a few drops on your hands and fingers and gently rub it into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
• Soften the appearance of your skin. Add Cedarwood to your nightly body lotion, daily face moisturizer, and weekly face mask and marvel at how it cleanses, moisturizes, and conditions your skin.
• Sweeten your surroundings. Share Cedarwood’s calm, complementary scent by adding it to your diffuser blends. Mix it with citrus notes, floral accents, or earthy tones to create your own unique combination.
SEED TO SEAL STORY COLLECTION (300 PV)
This collection is 10-ml bottles of Lavender, Peppermint, and Tea Tree. They are cleansing, invigorating, calming, and so many things in between! Need help with a little muscle or head tension? Peppermint helps with a minty, soothing refreshment. Tea Tree and Lavender are great for winter skin. So many uses in just these three oils that you will find yourself going back to them every day! Take a look at some of Young Living’s suggestions for these fantastic oils:
• Experience three powerhouse oils. Drift to sleep with dreamy Lavender, bash the appearance of blemishes with herbaceous Tea Tree, and cool down those tired legs after a run with cooling Peppermint.
• Use from sunup to sundown. These essential oil favorites are easy to add to nearly every part of your day-to-day, from soothing skin care to homemade cleaners.
Remember, in order to get the Subscribe to Save exclusives Rosemary and Grapefruit, you have to be enrolled in the Loyalty Rewards program and/or have a Subscription order that meets the PV requirements for those items. The extra bonus of meeting all these PV amounts with your S2S order is that you get even more Loyalty Points to spend later!
All of the gift oils this month represent freshness in one way or another. Fresh starts, fresh aromas, freshly cleansed, and more. We love that we get to start the year this way! So tell us, what are your goals for the new year? We’d love to hear so we can cheer you on and hope your 2022 is everything you’re hoping for! We’re so grateful to be spending another year with all of you. ❤️