February: the month of love. There is literally tons of great info out there about how oils can make that “special time” with your partner oh so much better, but we think it’s important to remember to love yourself, too! Self care is one of the greatest gifts we can give both ourselves and those we love. A healthy “me” means we’re better able to love others in healthy ways. As it so happens, the promos this month will help you do exactly that!
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
Ok, now on to all the February goodness! Let’s take a look at the awesome products you can earn for FREE this month:
FREE SHIPPING (100 PV)
Pssst, do you remember that now ALL orders of 100PV+ qualify for FREE SHIPPING?! Yep, still free! Save a little money, fill your order, and spread the love!
PATCHOULI 5ML (190 PV ER EXCLUSIVE)
No, not the incense. This is the skin hydrating, emotional calming, great in a DIY perfume Patchouli essential oil that all our moms wish they’d had! Hey, maybe you can one to a mama in your life so they can fall in love with it too? Never hurts to share, right?
• Pamper your complexion. Gently hydrate dry skin with a drop of Patchouli in your lotion or serum.
• Smell good, feel good. Perk up your senses with a custom body spray—Patchouli makes a great base note.
YLANG YLANG 5ML (190 PV)
Ylang Ylang is all about balance, friends. Emotions, mental wellness, energy – you name it! It is in soooo many of the emotion blends and the big reason is balance. It’s calming and uplifting, promotes feelings of encouragement, and is like a security blanket oil! Ylang Ylang is also great for making hair shiny + healthy and keeping skin looking wonderful. P.S. This is used in a lot of “love potions” during Valentine’s Day. Just sayin’.
• Soak in the moment. Draw a dreamy bath with ½ cup of Epsom salt and 5–8 drops of Ylang Ylang.
• Treat your tresses. Make a moisturizing night mask for your hair with 3 drops Ylang Ylang, 2 drops Orange, and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
STRESS AWAY 15ML (250 PV)
Some oils just need no explanation and this is one of them – the name says it all! While the main use is pretty obvious, we love the tips below from Young Living because most people don’t know you can use Stress Away for a variety of skin care issues! So go ahead and diffuse it, wear it as a perfume, make your own DIY Stress Away bath bombs or epsom salts (though we can’t say enough good things about the YL version). We’ll tell you what, a full-sized 15ml bottle is like a treasure in our homes!
• No date? No problem. Plan a pampering night in complete with a playlist of your favorite songs, EO-infused face masks, and the citrus-sweet aroma of Stress Away.
• Soften your skin. Make a post-shave oil with 1 or 2 drops Stress Away and 1 tablespoon coconut oil.
ONE HEART 5ML (300 PV)
One Heart was created for last year’s International Grand Convention and it is an incredibly unique, sweet blend. It’s not only pleasant in aroma, but encouraging and uplifting to the spirit. Perfect for work, for times when you need to feel refreshed, and any time you just need a boost!
• Look inward. Diffuse this blend’s sweet scent while you write a letter to yourself describing your strengths and potential.
• Let love in. Apply One Heart over your heart and breathe in the blend’s heavenly, harmonizing aroma as you meditate on ways you can brighten someone’s day.
SACRED FRANKINCENSE 5ML (300 PV)
Talk about the mac daddy of oils, you guys. Sacred Frank is the frankincense of old that is most often referenced in scripture and ancient times. It comes from Oman and is highly sought after because it is SOOOO good. It’s like kicking Frankincense up a notch! Want extra calming while going to sleep? Add a couple drops to your nighttime diffuser blend or rub a drop or two on your feet to calm your mind and body for a more natural sleep. It really is a gift to get this in the promos and it’s another really good oil add to your skin care routine, too!
• Go with the flow. Diffuse Sacred Frankincense while performing heart-opening yoga poses to inspire feelings of passion and acceptance.
• Knead it out. Combine Sacred Frankincense with a carrier oil and massage into tired muscles.
Let us know what you’re most excited for in the comments below and don’t forget that you can earn the promos twice each month – once on Essential Rewards and once on a regular Shop order. We hope your February is packed full of #allthelove!!
If you can't tell, we're pretty passionate about these amazing oils and products. Loving what you're seeing so far? Head on over to our oil education page to learn even more or contact us above to get started with Young Living!