What a year it’s been, friends! 2022 has flown by and here we are, in the very last month. While it’s natural to look to the future, I think we should enjoy every last little bit of this year. December’s Gifts with Purchase are going to help us do just that!
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential/Loyalty Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
Now on to the spectacular lineup you can earn for FREE this month!
I mean who doesn’t like free money to spend, right?? Well, if you place a 100 PV+ Loyalty Order this month, you’ll get 10 BONUS Loyalty Rewards Points (and that’s on top of the points you’re already earning on your order) which you can spend later on products just like cash!
With winter upon us, the germ season will be in full effect! Keep your whole body clean and exfoliated with the Thieves Cleansing Bar Soap. The power of Thieves to cleanse but the gentle exfoliation our skin needs during the harsh winter months!
• Thieves Cleansing Soap combines our exclusive Thieves premium essential oil blend with colloidal oatmeal and a luxurious, moisture-rich base for soft, smooth, and refreshed-feeling skin. Treat your hands to a spiced, creamy lather as our soap cleanses and exfoliates, leaving skin smooth, refreshed, and lightly scented.
• Olive, coconut, jojoba, and wolfberry seed oils help moisturize skin, while oat bran gently exfoliates as the power of Thieves cleanses without stripping the skin’s natural moisture barrier.
Thieves all day, every day. If I don’t have 3-5 Thieves products near me during wintertime, something’s wrong. ;) Thieves Wipes are so handy for when you’re out and about and need to clean off those shopping cart handles, door knobs, and anything that could use a quick de-yucking. They’re also great for small messes in the home! Plus, because it’s plant-based ingredients, you can even feel safe letting your kids clean with them!
• Reach for Thieves Wipes to quickly and conveniently freshen surfaces at home or on the go. Thieves Wipes contain naturally derived, plant-based ingredients for a fast and convenient solution to everyday messes, so you can clean up quickly and get back to your favorite winter activities.
• Formulated without synthetic or chemically derived ingredients.
• Non-drying and non-greasy formula that requires no rinsing.
Any time we get Valor for free is a big time win. Confidence in a bottle, among other things, Valor is one of my favorite oils! It’s great for skin during winter time, so add a drop to your moisturizer and enjoy all those benefits. It’s a mood boosting, calming, centering powerhouse that often finds its way into the diffuser. Adding a few drops of a woodsy oil like Northern Lights Black Spruce for more centering and calming or adding some Orange for a little citrusy, mood boosting twist, you won’t have a shortage of ways to use Valor this winter.
• Fight winter’s long, cold days with Valor, a blend of Frankincense, Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Camphor Wood, and Geranium oils that inspires confidence and courage.
• May enhance the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
• Creates a grounded environment for yoga and meditation.
We all need vitamin C to help support our immune system, but did you know that Super C also helps support your respiratory and circulatory systems as well? This formula enhances the effectiveness and absorption of the vitamin C and helps keep your immune and other systems running during the harsh realities of winter. This is one we should all have in our daily regimens.
• Try Super C tablets to help support your immune, respiratory,
and circulatory functions all winter long.
• Fortified with rutin, citrus bioflavonoids, and minerals to balance electrolytes and enhance the effectiveness and absorption of vitamin C.
• Strengthens connective tissue and promotes overall health, vitality, and longevity.
I know I have those days during the winter where a little kick in the pants to get going certainly is needed. En-R-Gee in the diffuser or topically will provide that kick in the pants all winter long. Invigorating, uplifting, and motivating, you will love this as part of your winter routine as you keep getting things done that you normally let slack during the colder months.
• This winter, diffuse or dilute and apply En-R-Gee blend as part of your morning routine or use it throughout the day to keep you stimulated, invigorated, and energized.
• Diffuse it during long drives or late-night study sessions for an invigorating aroma that will help you push through..
• Add a couple drops to V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex and massage it into temples, bottoms of feet, or the back of the neck before a challenging activity for an exhilarating scent.
Valor AND Peace & Calming in one promo? Be still my heart! These are two of the most popular blends from Young Living for very good reasons. I rub Peace & Calming on my legs every night before bed to help me calm down and get to sleep. It’s SO good. Plus, it’s amazing for skin and great to promote a feeling and sense of peace in your home, which will come in handy during the holidays! Getting a 15ml bottle of this is such a great way to end the year. Very thankful for these oils and for Young Living.
• Reach for Peace & Calming blend, our beloved combo of Blue Tansy, Orange, Tangerine, Patchouli, and Ylang Ylang essential oils, for a moment of tranquility on the go.
• Add 4–5 drops to 1 cup of Epsom salt for a centering bath at the start of the day or as part of a calming evening routine.
• Apply Peace & Calming to the bottoms of feet at night as part of a bedtime ritual for your whole family.If you’re wondering what you could add to your orders to hit these levels, here are some winter favorites that you’ll want to have on hand that would be worth adding to your orders!
– ImmuPro (immune support and sleep? yes please)
– Inner Defense (this is the big honcho when someone catches something in your house)
– Winter Nights Hand Lotion (keep those hands soft and moisturized all winter)
– KidScents SniffleEase Roll-on (pre-diluted for kids, works for everyone)
– Hope essential oil blend (this is another good one for those winter blues)
– Thieves essential oil blend (like I said, all Thieves, every day)
Those are just a few ideas, but if you have any questions or want some more suggestions for what you should be ordering this time of year, let me know! There are so many great options and I just know there’s something for you and your family that we can find. I hope that you have the very best holiday season and enjoy all December has to offer!