Some of us may not be a huge fan of the snowy weather, but most sure do love this time of year. Holidays, family, friends, yummy food, traditions – it’s the best! Speaking of traditions, Young Living is keeping up with one of theirs with a free 15ml bottle of FRANKINCENSE in December’s Gifts With Purchase!!! Before we get ahead of ourselves, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your orders:
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential/Loyalty Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
CHRISTMAS SPIRIT 5ML (190 PV)
What better way to enhance those holiday gatherings or get you in the Christmas spirit than, well, Christmas Spirit! This delicious aroma is perfection in diffusers this time of year, so pair it with Vanilla or even the free Frankincence you can earn this month to help calm some of that holiday tension. You’re welcome. Here are a few other great tips:
• Add it to Thieves Household Cleaner for a festive twist to your cleaning experience!
• Use Christmas Spirit to create your own holiday potpourri or sprinkle on pine cones for naturally-scented decor!
WINTER NIGHTS FOAMING HAND SOAP 3-PK (190 PV)
Keep your hands clean all winter long without drying them out. Plus, the added bonus of Winter Nights lingering on clean hands might have guests going back and washing their hands more than once! #byebyegerms
Winter Nights Foaming Hand Soap:
• Leaves skin soft and clean with a sweet, woodsy scent!
• Combines Northern Lights Black Spruce, Peppermint, Cedarwood, and Orange essential oils with other naturally derived ingredients to clean hands naturally!
PINE 5ML (190 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
There’s a lot of really good and interesting information out there about Pine, so we’d for sure suggest doing a bit of your own research about this amazing stuff! We will say, there is comfort and courage to be had in applying Pine topically to your chest with some carrier oil. Plus woodsy oils like Pine are always awesome in diffusers this time of year for respiratory support and that yummy seasonal smell! Pine essential oil:
• Shares many of the same properties as Eucalyptus Globulus; the action of both oils is enhanced when blended together.
• Pairs well with other essential oils such as Peppermint, Lavender, and Eucalyptus.
Speaking of chest rubs, for those days you want cooling relief from respiratory discomfort, mix 3-4 drops of R.C. with some carrier oil and make an invigorating chest rub. The Eucalyptus and other fresh oils in it will have you breathing easily and feeling motivated to take on the day! We also suggest:
• Using R.C. with Young Living’s V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex for a foot or back massage after your gym routine, outdoor adventure, or yoga practice to enjoy a refreshing scent.
• Diffusing to experience the relaxing aroma in any stuffy environment.
This time of year when we gather together with lots of people and are out and about shopping, Thieves is a serious life saver. Along with having a wonderful, comforting aroma for winter, the Vitality version (which is the same oil as this one, by the way – just labeled differently) helps support our immune systems. The warming sensation on our feet and chest when applied with a carrier oil can be a nice relief during cold winter months, too! Try these other suggestions:
• Add a few drops to your dishwater or dishwasher to eliminate odors and boost cleaning.
• Dilute and apply to the bottom of each family member’s feet before bed during cold winter months to support a healthy immune system.
FRANKINCENSE 15ML (400 PV SUBSCRIBE TO SAVE EXCLUSIVE)
Drum roll please… Yes, a 15ML BOTTLE OF FRANKINCENCE IS FREEEEEEEEE THIS MONTH! Gah! This is liquid gold, friends. From skin care to grounding to emotional support, this oil is a must-have in our opinion. There is a reason this is a famous gift connected to the Christmas holidays, so getting it as a gift for ourselves this month really is an extra special treat. Here are a few other awesome tips:
• Add to your moisturizer to promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin and even skin tones.
• Create a safe and comforting environment by diffusing while engaged in prayer or meditation.
However you’re celebrating this December, these freebies are sure to help you end the year with a bang! Our hope is that you’ll get to spend lots of time with those you love in the coming weeks and that this holiday season is one we’ll always cherish. We sure are grateful to have spent another year with you all!