Well we ain’t foolin’ – April’s free Gifts With Purchase are no joke! Formerly the monthly PV promotions, these freebies just got a name upgrade and are better than ever (in our humble opinion). If you want spring literally delivered right to your doorstep, this month’s goodies are right up your alley. An assortment of bright, vibrant oils will help your home smell and feel like a ray of sunshine PLUS many of them are full 15ml bottles!! Woo hoo!
Before we dive in to the good stuff, here is a helpful tip to make sure you’re getting the most out of your Young Living orders. If you’re not yet enrolled in the Essential Rewards program, click HERE to see how you can earn points back and additional exclusive promos just for ordering each month!
Ok, now lets get to the amazing lineup you can earn for FREE this month!
FREE SHIPPING (100 PV)
Pssst, do you remember that now ALL orders of 100PV+ qualify for FREE SHIPPING?! Yep, still free! Save a little money, fill your order, and enjoy!
TANGERINE 15ML (190 PV)
With a slightly sweeter smell than some citrus oils, Tangerine is a great mood-balancing and brightening addition to your diffuser blend routines. Fun fact: Tangerine is a key ingredient in nearly all of YL’s blends and supplements for healthy digestion, so you know it’s good stuff! Here are a few tips from YL:
• Fake it till you make it: Don’t have time to clean? Keep a few drops of Tangerine in a 6-ounce spray bottle filled with water at the ready. Its bright scent will help any room feel spruced up in a flash.
• Let in the light: Diffuse Tangerine while you dust blinds, wash windows, and wipe down sills to get ready for days of fresh air and gentle breezes.
CITRUS FRESH 15ML (190 PV ER EXCLUSIVE)
This is a must-have for anyone who loves to start their day with absolute joy in their morning diffuser blends. Citrus Fresh is great in the diffuser all on its own, but there is a reason many of YL’s diffusers come with Citrus Fresh and Spearmint – just sayin’. It’s also an awesome one to add to your wool dryer balls (or add a few drops to a Seedlings Wipe for a dryer sheet) to freshen laundry. Young Living suggests:
• Outwit unwanted odors: Add a few drops of Citrus Fresh to cotton balls and tuck them into sock drawers, the bottoms of trash cans, and shoe closets for a spring-approved aroma.
• Defeat the dish pile: Add 4 drops of Citrus Fresh to Thieves Dish Soap for an extra burst of scent, plus the added bonus of a citrus oil that can help cut grease from dirty dishes.
PEPPERMINT 15ML (190 PV ER EXCLUSIVE)
Along with blending well with Citrus Fresh and other citrus oils in the diffuser, Peppermint is a must-have during this time of the year. Since you probably got Lavender for free last month and you’ll get Peppermint for free this month, consider throwing a bottle of Lemon to your order so you’ll have all the ingredients for one of the most popular seasonal wellness trios out there! With the warmer spring weather also comes all the creepy crawlies, so drop some peppermint along windows and doorways to repel them! Here are a few more suggestions from YL:
• Pep up the kitchen: Put 1 drop of Peppermint on a damp cloth and wipe down counters so your kitchen smells as welcoming as a clear blue sky after a spring storm.
• Cheer up as you clean up: Tired of fighting the mess in your laundry room? Diffuse Peppermint for a peppy, pick-me-up scent that’s just what you need to finish.
JADE LEMON 5ML (250 PV)
Jade Lemon has such a deliciously unique aroma! If you aren’t familiar with Jade Lemon and haven’t diffused it, you are missing out big time. Crayon or sticker in a place it shouldn’t be? Just like regular Lemon essential oil, a drop of Jade Lemon comes to the rescue every time! Try these other suggestions from Young Living:
• Dish it out: Combine 3 drops of Jade Lemon with half a capful of Thieves Household Cleaner and 1 cup of white vinegar in the bottom of your dishwasher and run a cycle without soap or dishes whenever your machine smells musty.
• Soak up the sunshine: Diffuse Jade Lemon for an uplifting aroma as you take a break from your hard work to appreciate the beautiful spring weather.
GRAPEFRUIT 15ML (250 PV)
This oil doesn’t get our praises enough because this bright, fresh aroma lights up a room with all the good vibes. Put a few drops of Grapefruit and Northern Lights Black Spruce in the diffuser and we dare you not to have a better day! Grapefruit is also a Vitality oil, so try this amazing capsule blend to help ‘wake up’ your metabolism. Add 3 drops each of Lemon, Peppermint, and Grapefruit plus 2 drops of Frankincense to a capsule for an all-over healthy boost. Top with a little olive oil and down the hatch it goes! Plus, its nighttime skincare qualities cannot be overlooked. PS: Did you know it’s a key ingredient in Young Living’s Cel-Lite Magic massage oil? Pretty cool! Check out these other YL tips:
• Add cheer to your chores: Combine 10 drops of Grapefruit with 6 ounces of water, 2 ounces of witch hazel, and 9 drops of Lemon in a glass spray bottle for a linen spray that gives a playful kick of scent to bath towels and rugs.
• Feel like royalty: Combine Grapefruit with a salt body scrub for a home spa experience that will have you feeling as fresh as a daisy just in time for spring.
NOTE: This essential oil is considered a dangerous good. Shipping restrictions apply.
BERGAMOT 5ML (300 PV)
Did you know that Bergamot is responsible for the distinctive flavor of Earl Grey tea? Yep! As a vitality oil, this is a good one to add to your teas (or wine) for some added flavor. This oil itself is a radiant smile in a bottle. Bergamot is known for helping to improve moods and maintain balance. If you’re looking to keep a smile on your family members’ faces as much as possible during spring cleaning, definitely include a few drops of Bergamot in your diffuser blends. Here are two of our fav combos: Bergamot+Jade Lemon+Northern Lights Black Spruce or Bergamot+Frankincense+Patchouli. Consider these other uses from Young Living:
• Get your shine on: Use a drop of Bergamot on a washcloth for maximum shine as you scrub down bathroom and kitchen faucets.
• Let it go: Diffuse Bergamot for a citrusy scent as you tuck winter-only pieces away to make room in your closet for warm-weather favorites.
THIEVES 15ML (300 PV)
A full-sized Thieves!? Yes please!! We swear we can never have enough of this stuff in our homes. It is such a special and powerful oil – after all, it’s the blend that inspired an entire line of YL products (household cleaner, hand sanitizer, laundry soap, and sooo much more). Thieves is a comforting aroma, a cleansing powerhouse, and a perfect compliment to living a healthy, wellness-driven lifestyle all wrapped into one! Check out these great tips from YL on some ways you can incorporate Thieves into your home:
• Shine up the stove: Add a few drops of Thieves to a cupful of water and inhale the warm, spicy scent as you wipe away stovetop messes without worrying about what’s in your cleaning solution.
• Clear the air: Use Thieves to create a spicy-scented DIY cleaning fizzy that will make cleaning toilets more pleasant.
What a treat, right?! We’d love to hear how you’re going to brighten your world with the April gifts in the comments below. We’re sending you all the good vibes for a wonderful month ahead!